The safety of our customers, team members, and community
is our first priority.
First National Bank of Fort Smith would like to assure our customers that we are actively monitoring the virus and are implementing the necessary precautions throughout our branches and offices as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The safety of our customers, team members, and community is our first priority, and we will continue to keep our customers and team members informed as well as take the necessary precautions.
Lobby Hours as of Monday, April 5th, 2021
Due to the increase in vaccinations and decrease in COVID-19 cases in our area our lobbies will open back up for limited hours effective Monday, April 5th, 2021. Our drive-thrus continue to be operational at all of our branch locations Monday through Friday and Saturday for those branches that are open on Saturdays, while ATMs remain available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. As directed by Governor Asa Hutchinson, the mask mandate has been lifted and we will no longer require our customers to wear a mask in our lobbies. For a list of hours of operation for each of our locations click here>>
Self Service Banking
First National Bank of Fort Smith offers many self-service options for our customers to continue their banking safely and efficiently 24 hours a day, every day, through our online banking, mobile banking, and ATMs. We are grateful to be able to provide our customers with convenient services along with our drive-thru during situations such as these.
If minimizing your exposure we encourage you to continue your banking via:
- Drive-thru and ATMs across all First National Bank of Fort Smith, Citizens Bank and Trust, National Bank of Sallisaw, and First National Bank of NWA locations.
- First National Bank of Fort Smith Online Banking along with our Bank by Mobile App to view transactions, check balances, transfer funds and more. If you are not currently enrolled in online and mobile banking give us a call and we would be happy to assist you in setting up these services.
- Our contact center (479) 788-4600 - Monday through Friday from 7 AM to 7 PM Central and Saturday from 9 AM to 2 PM.
- To access account information via the phone 24 hours a day give iTalk a call at 479-788-4670.
- Other services include, bill pay through our mobile app, multi-account monitoring through theVault, set account restrictions through MyCardRules, online account opening.
Economic Impact Payments
We are receiving many questions related to the economic impact payments that some of our customers have been receiving. As a reminder this is a government program and not a bank program.
The best way to get the most up-to-date and accurate information on economic impact payments is to visit the IRS website.
The IRS is reporting a wave of new and evolving scams related to COVID-19 and economic impact payments. Be cautious of emails, texts, phone calls, mail, and checks related to COVID-19 and economic impact payments. First National Bank and other entities will not contact you asking for your personal information.
Avoiding COVID-19 Scams
With remote access being vital during this time, scammers may be taking advantage of the current situation. Please use extreme caution when providing any information remotely. First National Bank of Fort Smith WILL NOT ask for account numbers, social security numbers, pins, or passwords when contacting you via phone, text message or email (with the exception of eStatements). Scams can come in all forms including emails or social media. Please stay informed on all COVID-19 scams. Read More...
Additional banking information
- To continue to keep your money safe it is advised that you keep your money in our FDIC-insured bank.
- Before changing investments, it is always best to consult a trusted Wealth Management team member. Please contact the Wealth Management team at 479-788-4340.