The safety of our customers, team members, and community
is our first priority.
First National Bank of Fort Smith would like to assure our customers that we are actively monitoring the virus and are implementing the necessary precautions throughout our branches and offices as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The safety of our customers, team members, and community is our first priority, and we will continue to keep our customers and team members informed as well as take the necessary precautions.
All Lobbies will be BY APPOINTMENT ONLY as of MARCH 19th
Due to our concern for our customers, in an effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19 in our community, beginning March 19, 2020, at 6:00PM all First National Bank lobbies were closed until further notice. Drive-thrus are open from 8AM until 5PM on weekdays and regular business hours on Saturday. ATMS continue to be available and sanitized for your convenience. Read More>>
First National Bank of Fort Smith offers many self-service options for our customers to continue their banking safely and efficiently 24 hours a day, every day, through our online banking, mobile banking, and ATMs. We are grateful to be able to provide our customers with convenient services along with our drive-thru during situations such as these.
While minimizing your exposure we encourage you to continue your banking via:
- Drive-thru and ATMs across all First National Bank of Fort Smith, Citizens Bank and Trust, National Bank of Sallisaw, and First National Bank of NWA locations.
- First National Bank of Fort Smith Online Banking along with our Bank by Mobile App to view transactions, check balances, transfer funds and more. If you are not currently enrolled in online and mobile banking give us a call and we would be happy to assist you in setting up these services.
- Our customer service line (479) 788-4600 - Monday through Friday from 7 AM to 7 PM Central and Saturday from 9 AM to 2 PM
- Our 24-Hour information line 479-788-4670
- Other services include, bill pay through our mobile app, multi-account monitoring through theVault, set account restrictions through MyCardRules, online account opening.
COVID-19 & Your Loan
First National Bank of Fort Smith stands ready to do our part to help. In order to help ease immediate financial burdens, we are offering our customers the option to pay only the interest portion of their regularly scheduled loan payments for the next 90 days. Read More>>
Avoiding COVID-19 Scams
With remote access being vital during this time, scammers may be taking advantage of the current situation. Please use extreme caution when providing any information remotely. First National Bank of Fort Smith WILL NOT ask for account numbers, social security numbers, pins, or passwords when contacting you via phone, text message or email (with the exception of eStatements). Scams can come in all forms including emails or social media. Please stay informed on all COVID-19 scams. Read More...
Additional banking information
- To continue to keep your money safe it is advised that you keep your money in our FDIC-insured bank.
- Before changing investments, it is always best to consult a trusted Wealth Management team member. Please contact the Wealth Management team at 479-788-4340.